These Halloween pet costumes have claimed 13 shame faced victims.
An unlucky 13 Halloween pet costumes that took a turn for the worse. As the end of October approaches funny things start to happen. Pumpkins proliferate in kitchens, lanterns are made and spine-chlling stories are read at night. Things start to go bump. But the best thing about Halloween? The chance to don the dodgiest of outfits and tuck into spurious ghoulish grog, perhaps in a haunted country house. But our brethren over the ocean take the worship of the pumpkin and all things spectral to another level. Not a mad monk or a headless Cavalier in sight. This is fancy dress taken to the extreme with some unfortunate doggy collateral.
13 HALLOWEEN PET COSTUMES THAT WENT RATHER BADLY WRONG
1. You don’t even want to think about the things this corgi has seen
2. This disgruntled pup’s costume pinches
3. This dachshund is one hot dog this Halloween
4. “What are we supposed to be again, Bailey?” “I dunno. Just smile!”
5. This poor puppy is a total buzzkill
6. This Yorkiesaurus is off to chase some diplodocats
7. This dog’s outfit is sort of growing on him
8. These classy canines are ready for a night on the tiles
9. This basset hound just isn’t really that into the whole “Halloween thing”
10. Just another tiny Pekingese samurai off to save the world…
11. This Halloween this chihuahua is going as: “Paul McCartney visits Hawaii”
12. Ever wanted to see cleavage on a bulldog? Well, it’s too late now.
13. This get up is just plain pugly
These images are courtesy of Two Little Fleas.