I have an old photograph album containing some charming family hunting and shooting photographs depicting a number of days out with several packs and among the coverts. It has been damaged by water and I am keen to try and restore the album or, if possible, reprint these photographs and have them rebound, plus make a copy for my son. Can you help?
CFG, by email

Richard Greenly Photography can copy old photographs, cine film, video slides, negatives and entire photograph albums.


If you send the damaged album by FedEx or special delivery staff can guide you through the options available and give you an accurate quote.

Options include restoring the original album, repairing damaged pages, copying each page and printing and binding a new book.


Albums can be bound in cloth or in leather with gold line details. Costs and timescale are dictated by the amount of work involved. Call Richard or Tom Greenly at Richard Greenly Photography on 01488 685256.


More Country Queries in The Field