The Field has partnered with David Denies, whose family of lodges has delivered Argentina’s many shooting treasures to sportsmen from around the world for over 30 years.
“Dove shooting in Argentina is one of the world’s greatest shooting experiences and no one organises it better than David Denies. I’ve been with them three times and each trip was memorable for the quality of sport, accommodation and food” Jonathan Young, Editor, The Field.
This special tailor-made package for The Field readers is your chance to experience the best dove shooting in the world, enjoy fine dining, stay in stunning lodges and enjoy the best Argentina has to offer. David Denies has the experience to ensures a smooth, worry-free trip.
PACKAGE WILL INCLUDE:
- All transfers:
– Ezeiza – Hotel
– Hotel – Domestic Airport
– Cordoba Airport – Lodge
– Lodge – Cordoba Airport
– Domestic Airport – Hotel
– Hotel – Ezeiza
- Flight BUE – CBA – BUE
- 2 hotel nights (Loi Suites Recoleta)
- City tour, Tango Show, Leather (or souvenir)
- 3 days shooting + 3 nights lodging at LD or PZ
- Shooting license & Gun Rental
- 100 boxes of shells free – thereafter at guest’s cost
- Wine tasting at lodge + Catena Zapata wine gift
PACKAGE WILL NOT INCLUDE:
- International flights
- Gratuities at lodge
- Dinners on arrival and night before departure day
Price per person £3720 – only 8 places available, so book early to avoid disappointment. Book by 20 December 2015.
To book your place on this amazing experience, please contact: