The 2017 East Anglian Game & Country Fair will take place on Saturday the 22nd & Sunday the 23rd April, on the Euston Estate near Thetford. And we are giving you the chance to win one of 10 family tickets worth £38 each. All you need to do is answer the simple question below. Competition closes
The East Anglian Game & Country Fair will be hosted at a brand new venue this year, the Euston Estate near Thetford, by kind permission of The Duke and Duchess of Grafton.
There will be many exciting displays over the weekend, with something for the whole family:
- Mid Norfolk Gun Dog Club will be running the Gun Dog Scurry competitions and ‘have a go’ activities
- Back by popular demand, UK Horseboarding “somewhere between scurry racing and wake boarding”
- The Falconry Village will contain a wide variety of birds, equipment and interactive stalls
- The East of England Cutters & Climbers Competition is made up of three individual events with prizes and rankings for each event
- Children of all ages will be really excited to join in with the ‘explore, experience and learn’ section of the show. They will be able to take part in countryside activities and meet several animals
- Our Game Fair kitchen hosted by Mary Kemp has a great new line up with a variety of cookery workshops and demonstrations
- Join in and ‘have a go’ at a range of country activities from clay shooting with John Bidwell’s High Lodge instructors or enter the 40-bird re-entry shooting competition. Fly fishing with the Salmon and Trout Association, ferret racing and archery or crossbows. Try the air rifle range, hold an owl or take a ride in a Landrover on the off road 4×4 course
- There are over 350 shopping stands with a wide variety of products from fashion and footwear to gun makers, fishing products and home improvements. Plus craft halls, antique and vintage fair, gift marquees, craft marquees, health and wellbeing stands, countryside associations and the main bar will be serving a great selection of local beers and drinks over the weekend with a barbecue night on Friday and Saturday and live music on the Saturday
For full details on the East Anglian Game & Country Fair visit http://www.ukgamefair.co.uk/
To enter the competition, please answer this simple question below:
Competition closes Friday 31 March, 2017.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter of the competition is Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (“TIUK“), which has its registered offices located at the Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 53626.
- There will be 10 winners of the Competition (each a “Winner”).
- Each Winner will win the following: 1 x family ticket for the East Anglian Game & Country Fair, admitting 2 x adults (aged 17 and over) and 3 x children (5 to16 years old) (the “Prize“).
- The Winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Your entry into the Competition is not dependent on any purchase.
- The Competition is open to residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged eighteen (18) or over with access to the internet, excluding employees and past employees of TIUK, its printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of the Competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- The Competition will run on the following website: http://www.thefield.co.uk/ (“Competition Website“).
- To enter the Competition, you must choose the correct answer to a question and submit the answer along with your contact details as per the instructions on the Competition
- The Competition will open on 6 March 2017 and the closing date is 23.59 GMT on 31 March 2017.
- You can only enter the Competition on the Competition Website. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of TIUK. TIUK accepts no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted to the Competition Website.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering the Competition. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Competition will be drawn by 5 April 2017 and will be supervised by an independent observer. Unless stated otherwise, the Winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received on or before the closing date stated above.
- The Winners will be notified by email only by 7 April 2017.
- The Prize is supplied by Grand Promotion Events Ltd. The Prize will be sent to the Winners by Grand Promotion Events Ltd via email.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the Winners. If a Winner cannot be contacted within 7 calendar days, or if the Winner is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, TIUK reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant, to be drawn at random from the remaining correct entries.
- The decision of TIUK is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and these terms and conditions and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Failure to respond to information requested by TIUK or to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- The Prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- Prizes are subject to availability and Grand Promotion Events Ltd’s terms and conditions. TIUK accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the Prize being withdrawn. In the event of the Prize being unavailable, TIUK reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- TIUK reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- TIUK reserves the right to cancel individual entries without liability to affected participants where such entries do not (in the opinion of TIUK) enter into the spirit of the Competition or if the security or proper administration of the Competition or the validity of an entry is adversely affected. In the event of cancellation, termination or suspension, TIUK may, at its discretion, select a winner from eligible, non-suspect or unaffected entries, received prior to the event requiring such cancellation, termination or suspension.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, TIUK, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of TIUK, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Each Winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TIUK relating to any post-winning publicity.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details in these standard terms and conditions shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.