Enter The Field & Pol Roger Portfolio Macnab Challenge 2016
- All Macnabs to be undertaken in a sporting and gentlemanly fashion
- All Macnabs to be completed within one day, between 12 August and 10 November 2016
- All entries to be accompanied by a signed letter, with contact details, from two independent witnesses attesting to the achievement: estate owner, gillie, gamekeeper or other unimpeachably good sort
- Exclusive silver Macnab cuff-links and an invitation to The Field and Pol Roger Portfolio event awarded to the first 20 valid Macnab entries received (of whichever Macnab variety)
- All Real Macnabs to be ‘poached’ in a legal and sporting manner from an owner who accepts the challenge in good sport
- All Macnabs to be undertaken at the competitors expense
- The Field’s decision as to the validity of any Macnab entry is final
- Full Terms and Conditions apply, please see below for more details.
ALL ENTRANTS MUST FOLLOW THE RULES
WAYS TO ENTER:
- For postal entries, download the Macnab entry form 2016
- Please attach a letter attesting to the deed and signed by two independent witnesses
- Send all, along with witness statements, to:
Field Secretary, The Field and Pol Roger Portfolio, Macnab Challenge, The Field, Pinehurst II, Pinehurst Road, Farnborough, Business Park, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14 7BF
- Email email@example.com with the completed Macnab entry form 2016 attached, along with a letter attesting to the deed signed by two independent witnesses
- Complete the online form below to submit your entry details, using the text box to include:
- Type of Macnab
- Date of Macnab (to be completed within 24 hours)
- Location of Macnab
- Contact details for two independent witnesses who can verify your Macnab
Closing date for entries – midnight, 10 November 2016
Online Entry Form
Terms and conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to everyone except employees (and their families) of Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The winner must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The entrants are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The entrants agree to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Any entrants who submit photographs, video or text as part of their entry grant the promoter a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to publish or otherwise use such submitted materials at any time we wish. We may cut edit, crop or arrange your materials as we think necessary.
- By submitting materials you agree that you either are the creator of such materials or you have the permission from or are authorised by the owner of such materials to use them.
- Winner of the prizes will be the first 25 successful and complete entrants received by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.